The Accelerated Training in Defense Manufacturing (ATDM) Program is specifically designed to help adult learners with varying educational and workplace experiences earn the skills necessary to make an immediate impact in the defense industrial base (DIB).
- Don’t know how to weld? Or need to enhance your skills?
- Want to learn automated CNC machining or additive manufacturing techniques?
- Are you a detail-oriented person interested in quality control jobs? Then metrology may be perfect for you.
- Are you a veteran transitioning from service or looking for a career change? ATDM is a fast track to your future.
ATDM can prepare you with all the skills necessary to enter the workforce in these areas in as little as four months, with no prior experience required.
If you are seeking a career change, starting your educational journey for the first time, or looking to become involved in manufacturing, ATDM is a perfect fit. The 16-week curriculum is designed to give you the skills and nationally recognized credentials directly requested by the industry. Our instructors and staff are prepared to give you the tools to be successful. You can earn the skills for great-paying, in-demand defense industry jobs in these skilled trades:
- CNC MACHINING
- METROLOGY/QUALITY ASSURANCE
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
Speed to skills and focus is the key. There is no “fluff.” Period. Every weld you strike, part you produce on a CNC machine, inspection you program on a coordinate measuring machine, or part you build on our additive equipment has a purpose. And you will be engaged in simulated manufacturing projects tailored to the defense industrial base.
To learn more, call us at (434) 766-6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.